- What is the meaning of IRB approval in the context of continuing review, revisions, and ongoing compliance?
- How do you respond when research transcends the IRB’s approval (research that has lapsed, continued beyond the scope of the approval, or changed based on what the IRB approved)?
- Why might a protocol be suspended temporarily or permanently?
- What is the IRB’s responsibility with respect to problematic studies?
Then, on Tuesday, February 9 at 1:00 PM ET, join PRIM&R for Top Tips for IACUCs: Perspectives in Animal Care, a webinar that will address some of the current issues facing institutional care and use committee (IACUC) professionals.
During this program, Pat Brown and Monte Matthews will cover…
- A review of top reportable issues to the Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW) at the NIH;
- An OLAW perspective on crisis preparation and management;
- Selection and training of new IACUC chairs and committee members; and
- The fundamentals of program review and inspections.
We’ve got other webinars in the works, so keep an eye on our website to see what others are planned for 2010.