This January and February, join PRIM&R for two interactive learning opportunities!
On Thursday, January 28, at 1:00 PM ET join PRIM&R for Who “moved” my approval? Managing Suspended Research, a 90-minute webinar of great value to those working with an IRB/HRPP and/or those engaged more broadly in the conduct of human subject research. Let Don Workman and Michele Russell-Einhorn answer questions such as…
- What is the meaning of IRB approval in the context of continuing review, revisions, and ongoing compliance?
- How do you respond when research transcends the IRB's approval (research that has lapsed, continued beyond the scope of the approval, or changed based on what the IRB approved)?
- Why might a protocol be suspended temporarily or permanently?
- What is the IRB's responsibility with respect to problematic studies?
During this program, Pat Brown and Monte Matthews will cover...
- A review of top reportable issues to the Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW) at the NIH;
- An OLAW perspective on crisis preparation and management;
- Selection and training of new IACUC chairs and committee members; and
- The fundamentals of program review and inspections.