Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Ampersand. While we do not censor based on point of view, we expect comments to be courteous and respectful of differing opinions, and of the authors who contribute posts and comments.
PRIM&R reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice, though edited comments are noted as such. We will delete or edit comments as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam (including a link to relevant content is permitted, but the link content should be relevant to the post topic).
- Comments including obscene, indecent, or profane language.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or threatening, including those that are defamatory, libelous, disrespectful, or mean spirited.
- Comments that violate any third party’s rights of privacy, publicity, or intellectual policy and comments that promote violence or illegal activity.
- Comments that are off-topic to the discussion.
- Comments that attack a person individually, or contain hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability,
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of PRIM&R. Websites linked within a published comment are not controlled or endorsed by PRIM&R.
Through Ampersand, we hope to further the dialogue among people with differing ideas, as is consistent with PRIM&R’s more than 40-year history of being a convener of those who work in human subjects protections and animal care and use.
If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.