It’s only the morning of first day of the conference, and we’ve already…
- Met Goofy (he’s taller in person…) and Pluto (check out our Conference and Program Manager Mariellen Diemand sharing her dinner with him).
- Checked-in nearly all of our more than 2,600 attendees.
- Offered nine successful pre-conference programs yesterday including a brand-new course for investigators and two other news ones on QA/QI and the use of genes in research.
- Welcomed representatives of 49 US states (sorry, no South Dakota!) and 29 countries (including Mongolia—a first for PRIM&R!).
- Listened to an inspiring Keynote Address by Dr. Ivor Pritchard, Senior Advisor to the Director of the Office for Human Research Protections.