Does your IRB review biomedical clinical trials? If so, we are NIH-funded researchers at Washington University in St. Louis who want to hear your perspectives on informed consent practices. We are conducting focus groups with IRB directors, chairs, or delegates in the US.
Here is more information about this project:
- Focus groups will be confidential and will take place via Zoom.
- Focus groups will take approximately 75 minutes of your time.
- If selected for a focus group, you will be paid $100.
- This project has been approved as Exempt by the Washington University IRB.
- For more information about participation, please follow this link* to complete a brief screening survey.
For more information, please contact Meredith Parsons, Senior Public Health Research Technician, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your willingness to learn about our project.
James M. DuBois, DSc, PhD
Principal Investigator and Director
Bioethics Research Center
Washington University School of Medicine
*If you are having trouble accessing the survey from the link above, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://wucrtc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mxJUuD0RPrmXHg