May is Member Appreciation Month!
As long-standing members and co-chairs of the Membership Committee, PRIM&R has been invaluable to us over the years. Membership in PRIM&R has provided us with networking opportunities, professional support, and the educational resources needed to grow in our careers.
We know how special our community of research ethics and oversight professionals are and want to highlight some of the special benefits PRIM&R is offering over the next few weeks for Member Appreciation Month.
- Complimentary registration to the May 17 webinar: Complex Conflict of Interest (COI): Understanding the COI Landscape
- Community Conversation: Artificial Intelligence Human Subjects Research (AI HSR) IRB Reviewer Checklist and Exempt Determinations Decision Tree
- Complimentary early access to the 2021 webinar: Navigating the Intersections Between Animal Care and Use and Human Subjects Oversight: Mind the Gap
- PRIM&R Online Community Prize Drawing: Post or reply on the IACUC Channel, SBER Network, or IRB Forum throughout the month of May—members who have at least 5 posts or replies combined will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 American Express gift card. Anonymous posts will be counted toward your total (your post will remain anonymous; only PRIM&R staff can identify anonymous posters for the purpose of this drawing).
- Automatic entry into a draw to win one of two free individual registrations to a live webinar.
We hope you take advantage of these special offerings throughout the month of May—thank you for being part of our community! If you’re not currently a PRIM&R member and have been considering joining or renewing, now is a great time to do so!
Gigi McMillan & Sharon Freitag
Membership Committee Co-Chairs