There’s a lot going on here at PRIM&R and we wanted to be sure you were aware of some of the important details:
- Registration for the February 25 webinar New Solutions to Ongoing Problems When Reviewing Social, Behavioral, Educational Research closes tomorrow at 5:00 PM ET.
- The late registration rate for the 2009 IACUC Conference goes into affect on Tuesday, March 10, so register now!
- Going to the 2009 IACUC Conference? Don’t forget to check out the special events, including Speed Mentoring, the Research Ethics Book Group, and a March Madness Elite Eight Party!
- We’ve put up the information about our May Regional Program, IRB 101sm, IRB 201, and IRB Administrator 101, May 6-8 -in San Diego, CA.
- Checkout the conversations that have been taking place in our discussion forums (members only):
- “Research Assistants and Required Human Subjects Training”
- “Reading Level Software”
- “Requesting Listing of State Regulations for Human Subjects Research”
- The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is now taking hotel reservations for the 2009 Advancing Ethical Research Conference.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to be in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.423.4112). Thank you!