There’s a lot going on here at PRIM&R and we wanted to be sure you were aware of some of the important details:
- Registration for the February 25 webinar New Solutions to Ongoing Problems When Reviewing Social, Behavioral, Educational Research closes tomorrow at 5:00 PM ET.
- The late registration rate for the 2009 IACUC Conference goes into affect on Tuesday, March 10, so register now!
- Going to the 2009 IACUC Conference? Don’t forget to check out the special events, including Speed Mentoring, the Research Ethics Book Group, and a March Madness Elite Eight Party!
- We’ve put up the information about our May Regional Program, IRB 101sm, IRB 201, and IRB Administrator 101, May 6-8 -in San Diego, CA.
- Checkout the conversations that have been taking place in our discussion forums (members only):
- "Research Assistants and Required Human Subjects Training”
- “Reading Level Software”
- “Requesting Listing of State Regulations for Human Subjects Research”
- The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is now taking hotel reservations for the 2009 Advancing Ethical Research Conference.