In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- A special offer for PRIM&R’s Career Center;
- This month’s website feature of the month, subscribing to e-mail alerts for PRIM&R’s Online Communities;
- A profile of PRIM&R Board Member, Judy Norsigian;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years. This month’s feature is a session from the 1993 The Presence of Industry and Government in the Academic Setting: Benefits and Conflicts conference, titled “The Influence of Government and Industry on Academic Culture” presented by Leon Rosenberg; and
- Many milestones from PRIM&R members, including congratulations, transitions, and new arrivals!
Can’t find the Newsletter in your inbox? Check out the Newsletter Archives.
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.