The most recent issue of the PRIM&R Newsletter (members only) was distributed today, October 30.In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- A reminder that Friday, November 6 is the LAST CHANCE to register for the 2009 AER Conference and pre-conference programs;
- A request for those attending the 2009 AER Conference to bring an unwrapped book or toy with them to benefit a local Nashville shelter;
- An invitation to contribute to the program development for the 2010 IACUC Conference;
- A thank you to October’s volunteer of the month, Susan Delano;
- This month’s website feature of the month, the members only icon () that you see dispersed around the PRIM&R website;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years. This month’s feature is a session from the 1994 panel Changes and Choices for IRBs: The Inclusion of Women and Minorities, and Other Emerging Issues in Research conference, titled “Risk Assessment”; and
- A reminder about the special offer for PRIM&R’s Career Center – only good until November 6!