In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- A tenth anniversary tribute to Jesse Gelsinger;
- A recap of the 2009 Advancing Ethical Research Conference;
- Information on the 2010 IACUC Conference, including dates, location, and information on submitting an abstract;
- Information about the awards that were presented at the 2009 AER Conference;
- This month’s website feature of the month, PRIM&R’s events calendar;
- Information on the new CPIA recertification guidelines; and
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years. This month’s feature is a session from the 1996 The Responsibility of Oversight in Genetic Research and Technology Development conference, titled "Medical and Societal Implications of the Human Genome Project."
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.