The most recent issue of the PRIM&R Newsletter (members only) was distributed on Tuesday, June 30.
In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- Registration information for PRIM&R’s September Regional Programs and the 2009 Advancing Ethical Research Conference;
- PRIM&R’s comments in response to OHRP's request for public comment on IRB Accountability;
- A recap of If It's Not Broken, Improve It: New Strategies in Laboratory Animal Care, a webinar held on June 4, 2009;
- A profile of PRIM&R Board Member, Paula Knudson;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years, a 532-page compilation of presentations delivered by internationally esteemed experts in the field of research ethics at PRIM&R's past annual meetings. This month’s feature is a session from the 1991 The Evolution of Protecting Human Subjects from Nuremberg to the Nineties conference, titled “Should We Abandon Informed Consent?” presented by Arthur Caplan; and
- This month’s website feature of the month, the new PRIM&R Career Center.