The most recent issue of the PRIM&R Newsletter (members only) was distributed on Friday, January 30.
In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy (to name a few), this issue included…
- A welcome to PRIM&R’s new membership manager, Joanna Cardinal;
- PRIM&R’s interview with a newly Certified Professional IACUC Administrator (CPIA), who explained how he prepared for the exam and why the certification is important to his career;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years, a unique compilation of presentations delivered by internationally esteemed experts in the field of research ethics at PRIM&R’s past annual meetings. This month feature is Jay Katz’s speech, “Human Experimentation with Human Rights,” which he gave in December 1992 at PRIM&R’s Annual IRB Conference, IRB Review: The Changes and the Challenges;
- “Jerry Notes,” an educational resource provided by the Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics (JERHRE), which is designed to introduce key concepts and develop evidence-based ethical problem-solving skills;
- A new feature (Benefit Spotlight) highlighting one of PRIM&R’s many membership benefits.
Can’t find the Newsletter in your inbox? Check out the Newsletter Archives.
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.