The most recent issue of the PRIM&R Newsletter (members only) was distributed on Friday, February 27.
In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- An invitation for 2009 IACUC Conference attendees to register for the Speed Mentoring event;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years, a 532-page compilation of presentations delivered by internationally esteemed experts in the field of research ethics at PRIM&R's past annual meetings. This month feature is Stanley Milgram’s speech, “The Role of Deception in Research,” which he gave in October 1979 at PRIM&R’s Behavioral and Social Science Research and the Protection of Human Subjects meeting;
- A PRIM&R membership Benefit Spotlight highlighting complimentary access to Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI);
- A recap of the January 29 webinar, Refocusing on Crucial Issues for IRBs: New Year, New Lens; and
- Our Website Feature of the Month, which highlighted how to print out receipts for membership and conference transactions.
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.