The most recent issue of the PRIM&R Newsletter (members only) was distributed on Friday, February 27.
In addition to our regular features, such as Recent Headlines, Government and Legal News, and Public Policy, this issue included…
- An invitation for 2009 IACUC Conference attendees to register for the Speed Mentoring event;
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years, a 532-page compilation of presentations delivered by internationally esteemed experts in the field of research ethics at PRIM&R’s past annual meetings. This month feature is Stanley Milgram’s speech, “The Role of Deception in Research,” which he gave in October 1979 at PRIM&R’s Behavioral and Social Science Research and the Protection of Human Subjects meeting;
- A PRIM&R membership Benefit Spotlight highlighting complimentary access to Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI);
- A recap of the January 29 webinar, Refocusing on Crucial Issues for IRBs: New Year, New Lens; and
- Our Website Feature of the Month, which highlighted how to print out receipts for membership and conference transactions.
Can’t find the Newsletter in your inbox? Check out the Newsletter Archives.
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.